Invisilab

My hunting partner is training a new pup with one now. We have not yet hunted it, but I know he researched them all before purchasing. He likes it and the dogs works from it well. I checked it out and found it very stable and well thought out. I have not seen any of the others in the market first hand so no comparison. But It looks like it should work for what we need. I like the adjustable legs. I think any of them will be some bulk to transport.

I've got three seasons on mine, along with the invisachair. the combo is both deadly and versatile. The only downside for some may be transport to your spot if you have a long hike.

A friend hunts with one. It fits in the bottom of the canoe on the paddle out. Carrying it far would require me to make a second trip. His lab is about 60 lbs ,i'm sure it could hold a bigger dog.

The mesh floor works nice for drainage.

The adjustable legs works better than the Avery marsh stand.

It has held up well , you get what you pay for most times

the combo is both deadly and versatile. The only downside for some may be transport to your spot if you have a long hike.

Agreed. It's really well made like most Momarsh gear and a great tool in certain situations but it's not a great option if you're carrying it, your decoys and your shotgun very far on your shoulders. I've been meaning to weigh it with a better scale but my bathroom scale says it's several pounds heavier than listed.

As Kevin B suggested, it's WAY easier and faster to set up than other commercially available stands, particularly in the dark.

Last edited:
Very worth it in my opinion, hides well and doubles as a road kennel.

E045254B-8EEA-4840-AC24-4347E864AD5E_zpsd3ksufuh.jpg

Here it is folded up on my kayak

EAAE7FE4-A592-4661-B272-07BBCB788427_zpsjn4dzz4b.jpg

I don't have the Invisilab but I have the Momarsh Final Stand. It is just the mesh platform. It is one of the best waterfowl tools that I own. If you feel the need to put the dog in a blind you can always zip tie your field dog blind to the top of the Final Stand. The platform is a great training tool too. If your young dog is on the platform, even on dry ground, he will be less likely to break. The mesh bottom makes for a very comfortable dog. All of the excess water off of his coat drains off and he is not sitting in a puddle on a cold winter day.
Stern

Back