ISO LAB PUPS

Capt'n Mitch NEE

Hello All
I lost my 14 year old English lab recently so I’m in the market for a new pup. I’m looking for a English square head and otter style tail. Hopefully hunting lines /field tria lines would love to have small one in the 50-70 lb class Any decent litters coming up pm if not allowed by administration
Thanks
Mitch
btw this pup will be spoiled and with me 24/7 lobstering bass fishing and hunting

Mitch,

First....I am sorry for your loss.

Take a look at Tallgrass Kennels in Arkansas. Tell Robert and Kiply that Danibeth sent you. They breed English labs. I am not sure if they have any litters coming up but I don't think they are "back logged" like they were when I first started making inquiries. Last time I talked to them, they had asked me if I knew anyone who might be looking for a lab cuz they had some unspoken for.

My boy Reggie is about 60 lbs right now and he may fill out a bit more but I don't expect much more. He is a little pointyier in the face than I was really looking for but his brothers and dad are nice block headed fellas. One of the reasons I chose them was they tend to have block headed labs and are on the smaller side. I have been incredibly impressed with him as far as a puppy in the house and his mostly calm demeanor (he is now about 16 months). He is also very smart with a tendency towards being a workaholic. Sometimes he is too smart for my own good. Robert and Kiply have been nothing but super helpful to work with and they like to keep in touch to see how things are going. Any question that I had, they were happy to respond and explain the whys and hows if something wasn't making sense. I got a started pup from them. I know they have sold pups to folk who live up in the NE and do a lot of work on the salt water.
Reggie.jpg

Just for size comparison, Belle is about 40 lbs dripping wet.

Reggie and Belle.jpg

Reggie 1.jpg

I've just put down a deposit on a pup due to hit the ground august 5 go home in October. Litter located in Illinois. pm me if interested

Back