Looks like a fun trip. Nice Marlin.

jimo4_zpswwfrbpmk.jpg

jimo3_zpsrhrxtsa7.jpg

jimo2_zps0jjatyyc.jpg

jimo5_zpszlsuzxzz.jpg

jimo1_zpsiioeav2k.jpg

Dani

Dave..

You know the "disease" well... This boat is for sale... Trying to buy a 50 foot Custom Carolina next..

JimO

Dave

If you are ever in the area... let me know.. St. Augustine all winter. Falmouth Ma all summer..

Jim O

Jim....I had no idea that you wintered in Florida.....is this a new thing for you?...all this time you were splitting the difference between Dani in Jax. and me in Merritt Island and we never got together.....something to remedy next winter for sure.....
We'll have to have a Fla. Lobster Fest in the future....last one in Maine was 2002 if memory serves......your boys were little kids.....and we were "YOUNG(er) MEN".....
Love the boat....SEXYYYY looking on the water.....gorgeous.....

Steve

I sure enjoyed those pictures. Looks like everyone is having a great time and with success. That first picture makes me wonder it that boat cost more than my house?
Al

All.. thanks.. I like to bird hunt, but offshore fishing has become a real passion for me.

Steve - I have been running my boat south in the fall and north in the late spring for close to 6 years now. I don't live in Florida for the winter.. just my boat does.. and I try to get there as often as possible... Yup remember Lobster Fest was a blast.. my boys were very young then... I was the same age I am now.. LOL.. My daughter graduates college this May and will relocate to Ft. Lauderdale for her job.. so I will be in Florida much more in the future.. So, let me know when you want to go fishing!

Al - Boats are pricey for sure! Mine is not the best or most expensive by any stretch, but it does the job... some big money boats out there!

Thanks again..

Jim O'Brien

Yup remember Lobster Fest was a blast.. my boys were very young then... I was the same age I am now.. LOL..

Jim,
I keep telling my daughters that they are aging faster than I am. They ask, "How is that Dad?" I reply; "At one time I was twice your age. That is no longer true, so you must be catching me."

Back