just in time

Todd, Boat looks great... Glad she is treating you well....Im sure next year will be trouble for the ducks in Conn.

Mister Coles

JIMG, been going to birdseye ramp in stratford. its a newer ramp with 3 to choose from hasnt been to bad with ice channel keeps it moving. im gonna try behind tilcon in north haven this week. should be ok with the warmer temp were getting.

Last edited:
I'm just thinking that the ramps look like Scott's back yard. I know that the North Haven ramp you speak of get's no plowing at all from past experience.

scott, i feel your pain. ive been shoveling roofs (side jobs) for a month. im all set with snow . we didnt get much of a goose season thanks to temp and weather but im gonna try to get out one more time.

lol. it does! north haven isnt the greatest but its closest to my house gonna try there first. its usually a let down over there no matter how you look at it late in the season.

I suggest a driveby without the boat and if you go there stay away from the brushline along the river as there's a nasty rut that is probably invisible right now....

Back