Momarsh

Bill Abbate

Anyone out there familiar with a brand of duck boats by the name of Momarsh ? I'm considering ordering one of their models and, I was interested in seeing if anyone here had an opinion; one way or the other. Thanks in advance.
Regards,
Bill

Owned the original fatboy and hunted out of a DP many times. Both are very stable and great marsh boats. Standing up to pee or pole is not an issue. A 46lb thrust trolling motor would push me and all the gear ~5mph.

IMO, they are a bit on the heavy side for pulling over beaver dams but that is also what makes them a stought little boat.

Ira is top notch and great to deal with.

Any specific questions, fire away.

Ditto what Ryan said - great boats! I now own a DP and had a Fatboy for 3 years. They fulfill their niche perfectly as small marsh boats. If you search the old posts you'll find dozens of discussions and reviews about each boat. Also, Ira is a member and a great guy to deal with.

The Owner of the Company is a member here and a very good guy.
Give them a call and they will answer your questions or email.

Very good boats.

I'll second (or fourth that). Great company to deal with. I use a DP myself and can't think of a single thing I would change about the boat. Hides anywhere and very, very stable. Do a search for the boats on here and you'll find a ton of threads discussing them and their relative merits. Hard to go wrong depending on your hunting conditions of course.

I've got a fatboy set up with a blind, can't be beat. Very stable, hides well. I use a trailer but works just fine in the back of my pick up to get to the remote places.

Back