More fall out...Outdoor Channel leaving Colorado

The Outdoor Channel is leaving Colorado. Great letter from them to Senator.

http://coloradosenat...MichaelBane.pdf

That's an awesome letter. I've been to Colorado many times and even had intentions of moving there back in the 80's. Whether it was a vacation to ride the train up to Pikes Peak or camping at Eleven Mile State park or walking the town of Manitou Springs to trout fishing the Michigan and Illinois rivers around Gould and Walden or the fasination of driving into Dillon, CO and seeing the many large sail boats on Lake Dillon, there were so many more places I wanted to see like Montrose and Telluride and even downtown Pagosa Springs. Unfortunaley my desire was wained in recent years with more and more people moving to the state and turning Colorado into the states they came from. We had been thinking of a fishing trip out there this summer. After recent developments and now after reading this letter I told the wife this monring I'm all for going somewhere else this year.

The Outdoor Channel is leaving Colorado. Great letter from them to Senator.

http://coloradosenat...MichaelBane.pdf

That's an awesome letter. I've been to Colorado many times and even had intentions of moving there back in the 80's. Whether it was a vacation to ride the train up to Pikes Peak or camping at Eleven Mile State park or walking the town of Manitou Springs to trout fishing the Michigan and Illinois rivers around Gould and Walden or the fasination of driving into Dillon, CO and seeing the many large sail boats on Lake Dillon, there were so many more places I wanted to see like Montrose and Telluride and even downtown Pagosa Springs. Unfortunaley my desire was wained in recent years with more and more people moving to the state and turning Colorado into the states they came from. We had been thinking of a fishing trip out there this summer. After recent developments and now after reading this letter I told the wife this monring I'm all for going somewhere else this year.

It isn't just Colorado Ed. Oregon, from Eugene to Portland is a carbon copy of the California Bay area politics. It is so bad that the moto in Portland says it all "Keep Portland weird". The metropolitan areas vote the laws of the whole state such as no bear baiting or hound hunting for bears or cats. Meanwhile, the state has to spend our tax dollars to pay professional houndsman to tree the animals that are causing problems. It's only gonna get worse with all this antigun rhetoric.

I wouldn't be so sure that these same anti gun politicians will welcome this letter from the Outdoor Channel. Probably thinking they got "twofer" by passing anti gun laws and getting rid of those evil hunters in one fell swoop.

Mark w

I wouldn't be so sure that these same anti gun politicians will welcome this letter from the Outdoor Channel. Probably thinking they got "twofer" by passing anti gun laws and getting rid of those evil hunters in one fell swoop.

Mark w

Agreed, I hear good riddance to bad rubbish.

Back