Muck Boots?

gcs

Anyone use them?, any testimonials?
My La Crosse knee boots are giving up, I now know why I can't get a year out of a pair, small print on the inside, "made in China". They USED to be pretty good.
The Muck Boots are apparently made there too, but they are "supposed" to last.

I love my muck boots ! Very comfortable . I ware them everywhere , Hunting, church , ballroom dancing, ect....

I really like the muck style boots myself i wear them 6 months out of the year for all my rabbit, snipe, and jump shooting. I even like them more if you get them large enough to fit over your stocking foot waders. They make a nice secure fit and the uppers act like a gator(sp?) to keep mud and rocks out. They also are much less likely to pull off in deep sucking mud.

Chris

I have both the boots and moccasins. Best investment for comfort and dry feet.
I train retrievers for a hobby and spend a lot of time in wet fields and mud. The mucks hold up very well

i hate to go against the majority but my woody max muck boots which cost me $150.00 did not last the season before the seams let go and they started to leak! i called the company and was told they are not guaranteed! now have a pair of cabelas top of the line boots which i will try this season and were told to be fully guaranteed or return for full replacement! still all the boots are stamped: MADE IN CHINA best of luck al

This was from the website on the warranty. You unfortunately were told the wrong info.

Returns & Defective Merchandise
If you have a return or defective merchandise that falls under warranty, please return your items to the original place of purchase.

Limited Warranty
Norcross Safety Products LLC (“Norcross”) warrants to the original end customer, that its footwear will be free from defects in materials and workmanship for a period of one year from the date of purchase by the original end customer.
Exclusions
This Limited Warranty does not cover any damage arising from normal wear and tear, failure to adequately maintain and store the footwear, unauthorized alterations, repairs or modifications not performed by Norcross, footwear used other than in the manner intended, improper or inadequate fit, use of a safety boot after such boot has sustained damage rendering unsafe for use in the environment for which it was designed, damage caused by chemical or foreign substances. Norcross does not warrant any of its footwear provides protection from snake bites or bites from other wildlife and is not liable for personal injury resulting from such bites.

This is my first pair of mucks and wear them on a regular basis. Worth every penny. I had three pairs of cabelas every pair dry rotted after a yr or 2, there warranty return was nice though. they took them back every time. I just got tired of mailing them back.

Back