NDR...........Texas Hill Country

Dick Sargeant

I have always wanted to see this part of the country...........now I know why. The music played behind these images was recorded by a man who played by EAR and sadly is now unable to play due to an accident. If images and music can be better than this well...........you be the judge.
sarge

http://player.vimeo.com/video/22132017?title=0&byline=0&portrait=0

WOW, just WOW
great pics
music can set such an emotive response to the pics.
good use of KBFX

Dutch

West Texas is my favorite place in the entire world. My Mule deer lease is out there and I spend every chance I can get on it. Last season I set up my spike camp on top of a mesa in the middle of the 22,000 acre ranch. I didnt dare start a fire due to the drought. Every night I wood put out my lantern and have a few beers by the light of the milky way. I found an old indian hunters cave one day while walking the rim rock. The rancher had told me about it and the general location. I spent more than an hour sitting in it just wondering what it had seen. It still has a few old paintings time is yet to take away. Everyone should see that area at least once.
John

I always wonder how people find things like this. Did you type "amazing music and beatiful photography" into Google? What a great piece! I spent some time in and around Comfort, Texas, northwest of San Antonio. It was stunning scenery.

Thanks for sharing this. Now, I wanna go back to Texas.
I have only been to Lackland AFB and Sheppard AFB, and that did not leave me with a good impression of Texas.
So now I am looking forward to planning a trip there soon.
Great video and great music.

I always wonder how people find things like this. Did you type "amazing music and beatiful photography" into Google? What a great piece! I spent some time in and around Comfort, Texas, northwest of San Antonio. It was stunning scenery.

Hi DeWayne - I can take no credit other that passing it along. To tell the truth, I was too awestruck to ask where it came from.

sarge

Back