New addition...

tod osier

Gold Sponsor
We picked up the new pup this weekend. Wow, is it ever one of the great things in life to have a new puppy.

Mesquite

MeetMesquite.jpg

Tod that is a great looking pup. I am sure he is going to bring you many years of enjoyment as your new hunting partner. Congrats!

Tod that is a great looking pup. I am sure he is going to bring you many years of enjoyment as your new hunting partner. Congrats!

Thanks, we are having a great time with him.

Tod, Congrats on the new partner, he's a beauty. Sleep when you can! Puppies remind us all is right with the world.

Hmm, Pete gets injured and ends your season, so you buy a pup so you have a spare dog.....

Good looking boy.

Tod, I agree, for a yellow, nice pigment.... I have had all 3 colors, but my preference is the black dogs. Trying to talk the wife into a pup. With both kids off in college, she would like to have nothing tying us to the house....but I want/need a retriever! Moses is 13, and pretty deaf. Can't let him out of your sight as he can't hear you calling him.

Retrieving birds is tiring!

Dave

You're off to the right start with that pedigree. Some of the same dogs in my dogs pedigree. He looks serious. Congats!

Tod,

Fun to be had by all when you have a new pup,,,good looking yellow.

Hey with a new pup you wont have time to get after that door that is loosing the finish....last time I did a door like that I stripped the old finish and saturated the wood in epoxy, blocked the epoxy flat, and then 12 coats of Z Spar Flagship varnish on the outside and 6 on the inside of the door...but with a new pup you wont have time ....HAHAHA Three years later looks great, maybe this summer a touch up coat..

Matt

Back