New member introduction

Mark Spolarich

First off, I am glad I found this site. A duck hunting site that is safe for all ages!

I hail from Hampton, Il. Its just north of the Quad Cities on the Mississippi River (Pool 15). I have lived here since 2008 and still learning my way around. Originally from Michigan but the Army took me away for 21 years; stationed in Colorado, Maryland, NC, and even the UP of Michigan. Started duck hunting hard after retiring from the Army.

Sometime this weekend I will post pics of my marsh boat, it was handmade by someone in NC to handle to water in and around the sounds. I had to do a rebuild on it but now its my favorite way to hunt!!

Welcome Mark. It is good to have you aboard. This is one fantastic site with a great group of enthusiastic hunters.
Al

Welcome you came to the right place for duck boats, duck hunting and all topics in between. Great bunch of people here with a lot of great knowledge and willing to help.

You have some great hunting opportunities in your neck of the woods as I have hunted just a bit North and what an amazing labyrinth of water. Welcome aboard... I dont say much but the waterfowlers on this site have a true dedication to the sport as well as the site. Feel free to shout if you ever feel like gunning the Big Lake a bit East of you.

Back