NJ DUCKBOATS MEETUP

Capt. John O

Trying to get something going to take the off season edge off this spring/summer duck boats beer and BBQ as we've had in the past. Last years meet fell through so I'm trying to rehabilitate something this summer. right now I'd like to gather interest and figure out a good date and rain date. Also trying for a centralized freshwater lake with waterfront picnic pavilion but chances are slim on that aspect. Let's hear some ideas guys. This also isn't limited to Jersey boys everyone's welcome!

If you set this up for the spring before the green heads get here barnegate public ramp perfect for BBG and launch boats. Also prime time stripers 2mins from ramp. I dont care much about beer takes up to much space for food but happen to be expert on BBQ for large groups just my 2 cents

Non-Resident Fishing (Ages 16 and up) $34.00 7-Day Vacation Fishing (nonresidents only) $19.50 2-Day Vacation Fishing (nonresidents only) $9.00

I'm all up for some trading and stripers.
[/url]

Mike,
I think a NJ salt fishing license is free,I know it was 2 years ago when I did it online

As far as I know it still is free but you still must register.

Yup, thats what I did then

Ready for more snow John?

Looks like tomorrow nite and then over weekend for a big one

Yup, thats what I did then

Ready for more snow John?

Looks like tomorrow nite and then over weekend for a big one

I'm really getting tied of shoveling.
I'm glad I keep the tender at work so I can keep a close eye on it. When I got there this morning I was surprised my canvas held up under all the weight. I cleared the canvas and decks three times today. Got home and did my house and the old lady next door. I still have to do the small boats.
I'm shot...

I wish I had indoor storage for all the boats. It's years like this that I really wonder if it pays to keep the big boat in the water. All the ice eaters have been working overtime but doing a good job.

I'm liking the participation already just need to throw out a date and time. As far as barnegat ramp goes I believe you need a permit from a certain date to labor day I may need to double check

Yup , no liscence needed for,the salt, only the free registry. Crabs might running by then too and there always the clams.......

Back