NJ DUCKBOATS MEETUP

May 24 is Memorial Day weekend. I can make it May 17 or 31.

Last edited by a moderator:
I am just one vote... but May likely will not work for me. My son graduates from College the weekend of the 17th, the 24th is the Holiday weekend, and the 31st is likely has party back home for friends and family....

Saturday June 7 rain date June 14? How does that work for everyone? I'm trying to be flexible as possible for everyone without doing a Sunday since that Is Gods day of rest

Yash, you are organizing, so you can pick what works best for you! Now what is this rain date thing? Duckboat gathering and you are worried about a rain date? Well I suppose if we have a hurricane, we might not meet...but if you have a pavilion, then the food will stay dry....

Yash, you are organizing, so you can pick what works best for you! Now what is this rain date thing? Duckboat gathering and you are worried about a rain date? Well I suppose if we have a hurricane, we might not meet...but if you have a pavilion, then the food will stay dry....
I'm just trying to fit everybodys needs and having a nice sunny day and it's the off season no need to be miserable lol

As far as a date your not going to make everyone happy. Pick a day that is good for you since you are putting the event together. I would do May or June. I think somewhere in there would be good. Once the summer hits weekends can get very busy especially if you have kids. As far as a place. If everyone is looking to show off there boats. How about treasure island. It's the island in point pleasant right by the canal. If you are thinking a lake Assunpink or colliers would be good places most people know where those two wma's are. I don't know if you would need a permit or not though for the wma's

The ealier dates would be better Greenheads the flies not the mallards start to take over but the week end before memorial day you can catch stripers from your duck boats.

Back