one month to go, and I get my puppy!

Jon, it sure looks as if mom and litter are doing extremely well. When do pick yours out from the litter? Good luck with your training program. The little tykes are adorable. By the way, do you have a name picked out yet?
Al

They look good eh? I will be going to pick him up July 11, my wife wants to name him Moose. "Moose of the gentle island" will be his registered name, since I think he will be the only one of this breed on my island.

I have nice neighbors that told me I am welcome to do all the training I want on their 50 acres, and we have a section joining the back of their land which is part of city's drinking water drainage. They told me of abundant grouse and hares out there, so it should make for some good walking spots.

They look good eh? I will be going to pick him up July 11, my wife wants to name him Moose. "Moose of the gentle island" will be his registered name, since I think he will be the only one of this breed on my island.

I have nice neighbors that told me I am welcome to do all the training I want on their 50 acres, and we have a section joining the back of their land which is part of city's drinking water drainage. They told me of abundant grouse and hares out there, so it should make for some good walking spots.

Everything sounds perfect, Jon. I liked the pedigree name. The gentle island part is cool. In the summer of 1953 or 54, dad and mom took us out to PEI. We loved it.
Al

Good healthy looking pups. Are they Griffons? Hard to tell some of the bearded breeds apart.
This is killing me a little. I was suppose to be on about the same timing for a Wirehair but the litter I had number 2 male on ended up with just 1, major bummage.
Good for you only having one short month to wait. :)

Tim

Yes, they are Griffons. I know what you mean about waiting. The last litter had 5 pups, and I was in line for the 6th... I've been waiting for a pup since november :)

It looks like the dam has a very nice Griff coat.
I think I will be waiting for the next litter like you. It's hard but I like the goals of this breeder.

Tim

Jon:

PEI is an amazing place. I was there last september in Sori (spelling might not be correct) to fish for Bluefin Tuna. I was on the boat operated by the Bruce Brothers, Jamie and Troy.

I was very impressed with the island, the people and the FISHING was amazing.

Jim O'Brien

Back