one of the last cans of the season for Gordy and Myself

Dave-

Nice photo with the pup. Sorry to hear your season is over, seems too soon. You did a great job with your boat and hide. It looks perfect in that location.

Chad

Nice looking set-up Dave.....is 13 froze now? Ed and i hunted last saturday and had to break ice all the way to our blind at Andalusia. It was worth it though, a truly memorable hunt. (We need to post pics and details)

Dave
Great shots of the dog and the boat . The video does come thru---pretty slick. That memory will last you thru this winter.
wis boz

Hoped to see a closer pic of the can but it magically turned into a bluebill once Gordy stepped on the ladder. :)

Glad you had a few good shoots this year. That boat looks great against the bank.

I saw several Cans up here and a bunch of Redheads, but didn't get any this year...here's to hoping for more time out and more birds next year!

Brian

Nice Pictures Dave,

I Really miss hunting the Miss, Pool 13 was a favorite field trip!

Great video...handsome duck and handsome dog. I cannot tell you how much it eases the ache of a non participating duck season due to arthritis and finances(lack thereof) to come to this site and see things like this which bring alive a hundred hunts in memory.Thanks for doing this.

Back