Parker paints customer service

scott barmby

We are so fast to jump on companies when they are screwed up...BUT when they do a great thing we also need to let people know..

I had a problem with a gallon of Parker Coatings boat paint..Well one phone call..FREE gallon on its way..2 days was here..That is customer service...A+

Got the boat done and FREE paint!!!

I always like the good stories. We never tell enough of them...

BTW, I just had to laugh at the fact that you needed to buy paint "by the gallon" for your boat. I've never owned a boat that big, LOL:)

Had the inside of the boat done in LINE-X today..REALLY SWEET!!!

21LINEX1.jpg

21LINEX2.jpg

21LINEX3.jpg

21LINEX4.jpg

21LINEX5.jpg

David...this is the second 21' The first one sold to a guy in NY...I am going to sell/keep this one...I do not know yet...It is turning out REALLY nice...I will have the console and rigging all done by next week...so we will see..
Hoover wants me to sell this boat and get another 21' from him...BUT who knows..

Did you get you 21' yet??

Yes, it arrived a couple months ago. I have already put quite a few hours on it fishing. It is awesome. It is smooth and fast. I will post up a couple pics in a new thread.

thanks scott, i had a gallon that the binder was screwed up, it kept separating on the boat and running...cabelas did not accept my return as it was 31 days after purchase, i should have contacted parker i guess.

Back