Post edited by moderator

Lyle

Wanted to Buy, Trades and For Sale ALL belong in the classifieds...don't think it take a brain surgon to figure that much out.

Last edited by a moderator:
Lyle,

So what your are telling us is, To heck with your rules, I am going to ignore them and post an ad anyways?????? Not a good way to introduce yourself.

No! I didn't see your rules saying I couldn't post the Wtb add here.Only saw the rule saying I cant post until I have 30 posts. I need a boat and I'm trying to benefit the members of the forum trying to sell one. I think the guys who need money in their pocket could care less where I post it. But I am sorry. I am a dedicated member to several forum and have never had an issue before. I am not a rookie and am not here to surf. I am a member and plan on contributing to this forum the best way I can.

Lyle,
Dave is a long time member and respected here. He is only stating the lay of the land on this board. It aint perfect by any stretch but we like it.
The classifieds are for long standing, contributing members.
That means filling out your profile and posting about duck hunting or other cool stuff for a period of time long enough so we know who you are. Just the way we set it up.

If you like the site and duck boats, welcome aboard.
If it doesn't work for what you need, we have been there before too.

Bob

Lyle,
Dave is a long time member and respected here.

Bob

Well Bob, I have to beg to differ on the 'respected' part :)

Otherwise I have to say that Dave and Bob are right.

[font=Verdana,Arial,Helvetica]
[font=Verdana,Arial,Helvetica]In Reply To[/font]

Bob

Well Bob, I have to beg to differ on the 'respected' part :)

Otherwise I have to say that Dave and Bob are right.

Chuck,
[/font]
Well then I guess I will have to settle for “feared”
tongue.gif

Back