Re-Launch Video Preview

Eric Patterson

Staff member
[font "Arial"]As previously mentioned, I've prepared two videos to post on other platforms (IG, YT, and FB) to spread the word we are re-launching duckboats.net. The first video is for IG and has the portrait orientation, and the second the more common landscape orientation. You can see the second (YT & FB) now if you follow the below link. If you happen to catch both videos you will notice the picture sequences differ quite a bit. This is a result of landscape vs portrait and some pictures only "work" in one orientation.[/font]

[font "Arial"]Special thanks goes to professional photographer Anthony Babich for letting me raid his catalog and fold them into the video. I wish I had his video production skills, but I don't so my amateurish attempt will have to do. Regardless, I hope you enjoy the picture stream and they help spread the word about our wonderful community. Please feel free to share the videos wherever you wish.[/font]

[font "Arial"]Monday is the day we move to the new site. We will simply work through any bumps in the road and get everyone logged on.[/font]

[font "Arial"]Thank you all for the support and encouragement. Couldn't have done it without it.[/font]

[font "Arial"]Eric[/font]

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oLQigIYyetE

Last edited:
The video was awesome, really nicely done. I appreciate all the hard work you put into this site and hope the community continues to grow.
Brian

Eric,
That was a well done video. Thank you for going at it with such dedication. There are other forums out there, but nothing equals the caliber of the content and the creators of that content that this forum has (IMO.)

This new set up should really be a huge upgrade.

Eric,
Better than superb! Should be preserved as a historic testimony to water fowling past and present.

Was surprised to see an old photo of me layout hunting at the 37 second mark.

Very nice touch to have a slide of Dani followed by a shot of Steve in his BBSB.

You are quite the artist in addition to a devoted waterfowl.

Larry

Eric - and Anthony~

Superb little film - nicely capturing the feeling of our shared Grand Passion.

As Larry noted - this clip should be shared widely for its own sake - and to give you (and all your helpers/members) and duckboats.net recognition for the significant contribution to our sport.

Thanks very much!

SJS

Back