Re-Launch Video Preview

Friends

Your support and compliments mean a lot to me. I saw the video posted on FB and a lot of shares on IG and there were many complimentary remarks made about this community. Those comments were earned by the fine folks here today and over the years. I consider myself fortunate to be surrounded by such good people. I do want to thank Dani for her help with the video. I sent it to her a few weeks ago and she made some good suggestions and we had a pretty good dialog about what was in it and what it needed. Thanks Dani.

I have to admit I was concerned the video on IG would get taken down for copyright violation. The music I used is in their catalog but when adding it I was restricted to a sample of 90 seconds. The video is over three minutes so I added the music from my personal itunes library. That can get a video pulled for copyright infringement. Luckily the video seems to have slipped past their algorithm.

I'm waiting to hear from the developer on the site transfer. Sure hope he sticks to today's schedule. I'm ready to kiss this forum script goodbye and upgrade!

Eric

Very excited to see the new format. Looking forward to seeing when things migrate later today!

The video turned out great Eric! I am glad to hear that it is being well received on facebook and IG.

Can't wait for the new format!! I hope it goes smoothly...

Back