Retriever trainig book

Will Do Jack
Ernie Celloto Jr is working with us too. I will tell them Hello from you.
We always had a ball fishing the tunas with you guys on the A team. It is still in my mind like yesterday and I miss all the guys on the radio that we used to ride out and back with on a daily basis after july first.

We may have time this summer to get the engines back in the boat and running this summer and if we do I will be sure that we get over with the kids for some fishing in the rips.

If you ever need anything from the CT side give us a call. Potts has our number.

Give our best to all the guys when you see them.

Bob.

Will Do Jack
Ernie Celloto Jr is working with us too. I will tell them Hello from you.
We always had a ball fishing the tunas with you guys on the A team. It is still in my mind like yesterday and I miss all the guys on the radio that we used to ride out and back with on a daily basis after july first.

We may have time this summer to get the engines back in the boat and running this summer and if we do I will be sure that we get over with the kids for some fishing in the rips.

If you ever need anything from the CT side give us a call. Potts has our number.

Give our best to all the guys when you see them.

Bob. We still have the A-Team But with a new radio, that even McBride can work. Fritz is retired but everybody else is still here. Just older. I do as little Tuna fishing as possible You can't make any money. Every time I see the Reelin I think of Young Ernie and his Dad. When Ernie and I got together out there we had some unbelievable days. I tell my customers all the time about Ernie and I fishing together. By the Way Kevin who has the Reelin Now is on here. You guys have got to come over and gun with us next season. Our Sea Ducking is incredible and I've got 2 fields with pits for geese. I'll even drag McBride out for that

Last edited:
Back