Score!

Dwight F.

Scored this lot of Decoys from an older hunter who I purchased my Bankes boat from. Over 50 cork decoys. Bags, anchors, lines, clips and parts. Also got 12 custom Brant decoys. Really hit the jackpot on this one!

View attachment Decoys.jpg

Last edited:
Congratulations, Dwight~

Those bags alone are worth the price of admission - and I spy lots of Beans corkers in the mix.

All the best,

SJS

Sweet find could you post some pictures of those pintail decoys up i have some old beans i might paint up like pintails wanted to see what they looked like

Thanks Guys,
I will post decoy pics later this evening. Is there a way to post pics without having to click on a link?
DFJ

Dwight, The brant look like E-Allens, I have alot of e-allen decoys including brant, They are awesome decoys. Go to lock stock & barrel.com, Lou Tisch makes & sells them GREAT GUY! Joe

Here are a couple pics of the Brant Decoys I got. I don't know anything about them or if I will ever use them.

You mentioned maybe not using them. Dwight, I would bet that "older" hunter would love seeing his spread out in the water where you hunt. Just think what a few pictures would do for him when your season starts next year. I'll bet it will make his day, just like he made yours when you got these decoys.
Al

Here are a couple pics of the Brant Decoys I got. I don't know anything about them or if I will ever use them.

You mentioned maybe not using them. Dwight, I would bet that "older" hunter would love seeing his spread out in the water where you hunt. Just think what a few pictures would do for him when your season starts next year. I'll bet it will make his day, just like he made yours when you got these decoys.
Al

That is great advice Al. Bless him back, like he has just blessed you.

Todd

That is a great plan. You never know I may get down to hunt them along the coast someday. I have killed one brant here in upstate NY in about 18 years of waterfowling. And that was in a field hunting ducks along the Hudson north of Albany. Thanks for the good advice!

Back