Shellinger boats?

Michael R Braun

Any one have photos of a Shellinger muffen? Buddy of my seen them and told me about them and I like to see what it looks like.

Its called the Medow Muffin. Theres pictures on Jerseyquackers.com but they will be pages and pages back or send Kidd a PM on there he might have pictures

Has anyone got a picture? I'm still waiting to have my account activated on that site. Just curious mind you.

Ed L.

LOL, me too. I signed up to see the meadow muffin (slang for a "cow poop pattie" up here) boat. Still can't get on the site, despite an email saying I am registered.

Oh well.

Yeah...that must be it. I don't remember saying anything about hunting out of a flatbottom though!....;-0

Thats a low boat. The muffin is not really a layout at all. Its more of a small marsh boat, the sides are kinda too high to be a layout and its not really designed for that.

if anyone is waiting on activation to jerseyquackers give me a pm with your signon and i will try and speed things up with the admin. thanks.
james

I ran across a thread on the NJ site where a guy says he has a Medow Muffin.I PM'd him to see if he had a photo. Hopefully I'll get a responce.

Ed L.

Mat

when I herd aboput the boat from a buddy he said a guy was laying out in them. little small for a layout. my buddy said he is ordering two. just wonted to see what he is getting his hand in.

I mean you can layout in most anything, a BBSB is used as a layout a lot. The roy boat just didn't seem like a layout to me, like I said a little higher profile and a little too short. Def could be used as a pong box

The Meadow Muffin is a lay out rig! Its height only allows the hunter to hide inside the muffin, not above the gunnels as in real low lay outs. The front of the combing is only 16 in. in the front and 18 in. in the back, measured from the bottom to top! It is 9 foot long and 4 foot wide they resemble Roy's high boats that maximize inside space while presenting little to the birds. I have mine ordered (magnum, back board, keel, motor board, corematt and no paint) give him a call 856 299 7137,

Back