South Shore Waterfowlers Festival NY

Phil

Is anybody going this Sunday? I've never been but I was thinking about it. Can anybody tell me anything about it? Is it worth a 3.5 hour drive?

I'll be there
Great show, dog and kid friendly
Ditto on the weather.
Stop by and say hello, I'd like to meet some more members of this board
I'll be at my booth.
SEATRACKSOUTDOORADVENTURESLOGO.jpg

I will take the boat over in the morning if its nice out will still probably go even if the weather isnt cooperating just another thing to get me even more pumped up for the season

member of sswa great show bring some decoys for judging ,dog for dog dock jumping contest and your duck boat.

Thanks John, There is a good chance I'll be there. my trip for today and tomorrow is put off 'till Nov 14&15. In the mornig I'm taking Gus to Spring Farm, Dave has a duck hunt going on in the morning. It'll be his first time with live ducks and lots of guns.

Capt. Jack,

That's a great place to work your dog. I'm just not into the whole canned hunt thing.(if you want to call it hunting) Last time I was there I was rooting for the ducks to get away.
Dave is a nice guy and has some operation going there.

Have fun

I will be at the show all day .I will have plenty of cork decoys for sale,all brand new and never hunted. I will also have a brand new 25hp yamaha ss 2 stroke electric start for sale CHEAP..! Plenty of hunting videos and assorted other gear. See ya there

I'll be there all day. I'm bringing a boat, I've got some assorted stuff to sell and my son will be trying to raise some money for Boy Scout camp by selling popcorn.

Frank

I drove in from Montauk, Just to see Charlie Foulds new boat. It was a pleasure to meet and talk to him. Let me tell you he built one hell of a boat. The workmanship is super. I had brought Gus he was still fired up after making his first retrieves on shot ducks at Spring Farm. I got to see a bunch of Chessies there too. it was really neat to see 4 Cheesie Pups practicing syncronised swwimming in the basin.

Thanks Jack,It was a pleasure to meet you as well. Its is always nice to be able to put a face with a name. It sure is a great bunch of folks that hang out here...!!!:)

I'll be there, I have a bunch of "stuff" for sale.................:)

Boy do I hate working weekends.
I would have loved to seen your waterfowling craft.
Did you sell all your videos, I bought a few from you a couple of years ago and they are still some of my more watched videos.

hey, did you guys manage any pics, or do i have to check the sswa site? Gotta make some room in the schedule for next year--have missed getting up there for a few now!

Back