Take down!

Al Hansen

These little tykes are 3 weeks old today. The definite cuteness stage is setting in along with sparring. Mom has her hands full. However, the good news is that she has tons of patience! Just a matter of a few days and teeth will appear----excuse me, daggers/needles will appear. We'll see how she handles that! Oh, oh, I just checked with my finger----they are on there way out!
Al

IMG_9874.jpg

IMG_9883.jpg

IMG_9884.jpg

IMG_9887.jpg

IMG_9895.jpg

IMG_9919.jpg

IMG_9920.jpg

IMG_9922.jpg

IMG_9923.jpg

Al, I am so glad I took this moment to check in. Those pictures are wonderful! I love how you have captured the essence of puppiness.

Al,
It looks like that young chocolate has toe nails like grizzly claws! I'll bet Salsa doesn't enjoy those either. Thanks for the pictures and updates. Jim

Thanks for the comments, everyone. We love having the little tykes in the house for a while prior to putting them out in the kennel. Most likely they will be in here until next week sometime after Bev gets back from Wisconsin. They will be 4 weeks old this Saturday, the day before duck season closes.
We have people coming on Saturday and Sunday this week to pick out pups so that should be interesting. More about that later.
Al

Salsa continues to be a great mom!

IMG_0079.jpg

Back