Thank you to the following members

Eric Patterson

Staff member
Whenever someone makes a donation to the site we give them credit by updating their profile with a title like "Sponsor" or "Supporter." Typically I send a PM to that person and tell them thanks for helping keep duckboats.net on the air and advertising free. This year I got behind on sending some of those out so my apologies goes out to anyone who did not receive one. This truly is a unique community in that it is 100% user supported thus we do not have banners, advertisements, and commercial sponsors. I like it that way and given the support from everyone here I don't see it changing. Thank you very much.

The below helped keep us afloat over the past year with their financial support. Thanks to all of you and the people in previous years who have paid the "light bill" so that we have an online place to gather. Thanks to each of you.

Capt. Jack Passie
Dave Blink
Mike Repp
Earnie
Jeff Cassat
Mike Braden
Tom Scholberg
Neil Mullins
Dick Sargeant
Greg Franks
Gene
Ed Askew
Bob Mitchell
Cheech Kehoe
Pete Renzi
Tom Boehmer
Luke Berkey

Last edited:
Eric, I have been out of town and missed your original post and all I can say is "No, THANK YOU" for getting this site started. Every day I can I'll check in and I can say it is one of my daily high lights. I have met some of my best friends here and all the good info is hard to beat. You are welcome and thanks again!!

That reminds me I need a new decal for the Jeep and the new boat. Hehe...guess I better throw my 2 cents in.

Thanks to you, Eric, to keep such a valuable resource for duck hunters going. I'm happy to help out any way I can.

Ed.

Eric,

This is a great site and I have met a lot of great people from this site....just because you decided to build a boat and share it.

Eric, this site is first class as are all of the people who I have interacted with on it. I am glad I could be of help preserving it!

Back