TUCKERTON SHOW on for September 25 & 26

Steve Sanford

Good morning, All~

I just got my Application for Show Space in yesterday's mail - for the 2021 Old Time Barnegat Bay Decoy & Gunning Show in Tuckerton, NJ. This was good to see as earlier correspondence took a "wait-and-see" approach because of Covid 19. Like other such events, this Show was not held during 2020.

I do not see the full info on-line yet - but will add it here as soon as I do so.

I am planning to bring a gunning boat that is yet-to-be restored. Knowing that Tuckerton is once again alive and kicking will help me begin the process a few weeks from now - with 2 other vessels in-process and a new laundry room commanding my attention right now...

Stay tuned - or add info as you get it!

All the best,

SJS

This is a good thing, went to the show in Ct. last Saturday and it was slow but good. Especially to see guy's that have not been anywhere in over a year.
Phil

I live 45 miles away and haven't been in 10 years. I'm going to go this year, maybe meet a few of the members here. Hope others do the same.

Good morning, Rich~

Here's the info:

Then on June 5th, as promised, another East Patchogue, Long Island, outside swap meet at the V F W! Same time schedule and fees as above. N.Y. virus protocols are different and will be adhered to. Rain or shine so bring a pop-up tent if you have one or two.
In Connecticut, contact Tom Reiley at or 860-324-4001
Carver competition questions call Larry Appleton cell, 203-415-2197
For New York, contact Jim Jankowski at or 631-721-6914
See you there !

I plan to stop by for a bit.

All the best,

SJS

This will be my first year going, and I live close by! Thinking about entering goose calling contest...

Back