What's on your workbench - May 2021

Hey Dave,
Have I got this right... You're giving them 25 cents and a piece of somebody else's wood for their anniversary??? [w00t]
It is pretty wood though.

George

George Goodsell said:
Hey Dave,
Have I got this right... You're giving them 25 cents and a piece of somebody else's wood for their anniversary??? [w00t]
It is pretty wood though.

George

You got it !! [;)] scrap wood at that

Dave

Very nice. I think while you're at it you should turn a stick shift knob too. That is if you drive a stick shift.

Eric

Eric Patterson said:
Dave

Very nice. I think while you're at it you should turn a stick shift knob too. That is if you drive a stick shift.

Eric

Thanks,
I do know how to drive a stick shift, just don't own one any more. In fact, I remember when one had to pay extra to get an automatic tranny. I never minded driving a stick shift unless I was plowing snow. All the forward and reverse involved in maneuvering around parking lot after parking lot, meant for a very tired left leg after 14 hours of plowing.

Years ago, girl friend decided to get a new car. She always owned a stick vw, honda. Had to teach her how the auto transmission worked and Park. She still likes to a stick when she can. Hated plowing snow, I always got the bucket loader doing Thin, Long driveways, FR FR FR.

These have been on my workbench for a long time, but with my wedding in a month and the after party here I've been too busy moving 12 triaxles of topsoil to regrade and reseed our lawn and setting up string lights everywhere to come down to the decoy lab. Last night I was able to prime the heads and start the wing tips on these homer geese. Thanks to those of you for your private message input help.View attachment 5AE1866E-413F-4977-A285-A78B7F739EBE.jpegView attachment 29265E82-C4A9-4D48-8DE2-AA2FD1484B41.jpegView attachment C1882A72-FCBE-4470-9B58-53AF1E64699C.jpegView attachment 03C8C1B3-7234-4F3A-8AA7-870B294E50F6.jpeg

Last edited:
Back