who was @ the tuckerton show

john a

could not make it on saturday (bow hunting opeaning day) so went down early sunday
checked out the dog jumping and shooting from sneakbox both cool also checked out
all the sneakbox talked to a few owners also all cool .
bought 1 gal parkers paint new call and a turkey leg for lunch.
then headed over to the seaport boat works meet 2 members from here
from conn. looking to make a sneak from scratch
also saw daves sailing sneakbox but could not find him his box looks great think he won a ribbon
also anyway had a great morning at the show

i was there for both days it was a good time but new york city and the jersey roads are not fun to drive on

I was down there Sat. AM. Nice to see such a good turnout and the weather to work out. Some nice rigs as always.

Actually Rich Young and I got there with the Duck Boss Boats Friday afternoon about five with 13,15,17 foot boats. I enjoyed meeting a lot of nice people.

Tom.

Made it down Sunday with my wife and son walked around a bit and talked to alot of old friends and had a blast. Although we were there for the youth calling contests. And we left very proud parents Dylan won the open goose and took second in the open duck...

photo-16.jpg

I was there Sunday and surprised to see such a great turnout...Not many decoys entered in for competiton though

We went down saturday - first time going to the show. Really interested in the boats and spent some time at the seaport boat shop and came away with some good ideas for this winters boat build project.

Spent a good portion of the day there on Saturday. Great turn out and as always, some great stuff to see!

I was there Saturday and Sunday manning a Snow Goose Outfitters booth. It was my first time at the show and I was very impressed. I was able to sneak out and check out the boats, decoys and such and was able to stop and meet Jode and see his work. Wow! Also talked to Jayson and son Dylan, congrats!

Overall, a great show in my opinion, hope to meet some other Duckboats members next year.

Craig, what size motor is that yamaha? Did you GPS your speed? Looks a little faster than my displacement hull ;) I have a hull pulled from that mold, and took some pictures of that box at the show to get some ideas for framing it out right. I will add a couple layers of glass to the hull first though as mine is rather thin right now.

Dave per my phone GPS it was 25 mph at half-3/4 throttle. That's plenty fast for the owner's (my dad) needs. My Fricke clocked in at 21 mph.

15hp yamaha two stroke.

Marty does a great job with the mold and redesign. This hull has more crown in the deck than the original, which I have owned in the past. It has more room than the original due to the extra crown. I was on the fence with the front hatch, but it is nice to have the access.

Back