whos going to Tuckerton

Ill be there for sure ! Who gets married during gunning season ? I even planned both kids to be born in the summer :}
I did :) on the opening day for the North Zone (where I lived). she let me go out in the morning with the stipulation that I had to be home by noon; it's my anniversary too :) we got married 3 yrs ago. the 1st yr I came home early (shot my limit). the 2nd was a bit tougher and I was a little bit late... I heard about it for a day or two, but I made up for it!

That being said, I've been to Tuckerton 4 times in the past 6 yrs and I will miss it almost as much as the hunting season itself, being in Europe for the forseeable future! i expect pictures!

AA-

i will be there with all our boats[ duck boss boats] with plenty of space so feel free to set something up to meet always enjoy meeting the guys on dbp . thanks rich

Ill be there for sure ! Who gets married during gunning season ? I even planned both kids to be born in the summer :}

When she told me she wanted a fall wedding, I told her that she choices were, the 1st 2 weeks in October or the 1st 2 weeks in November. As I said our anniversary is Oct 3rd.

It worked for me and more importantly she's happy. Ant you know the saying "If Momma ain't happy ....."

Can someone point me in the direction any info on the classes/categories for the decoy competition as well as general info on the scedule of events? Thanks!

Tom, Call wells mills county park and ask to be mailed a competition packet and vendor info. This will answer all you questions. No website for the info. Jode

Hey guys,
I will be there both days in the usual spot. Stop by and say hello. I enjoy seeing everybody and catching up with those I don't get to see very often.

Last edited:
Back