Y-Board setup??

Frank

Someone posted a diagram of how they made their y-boards complete with photos not long ago. Does anyone know the link? I searched but can't seem to find it.

Thanks,
Frank

Frank,
Search this and select whole phrase under search type.

Dear friends, anyone using Y boards for Divers?

Joe[/b]

I posted that same question and Carl replied with a good post with a diagram, it was back in Jan 2008. Just search his post for back then.

Nick,

I use goose silos here in Shell Rock.

Might help us all get to know each other if you would please take a couple minutes and fill in your location and a little about yourself in your user profile, thanks.

Nick.I tried Vboards for the first time this year for goose hunting on the water out of my BBSB.

I didn't give it a fair try(maybe 3 times),but my first impression is that I'd rather throw decoys then fiddle with vboards -especially from a boat.

I'm going to give it another few attempts this year to see how it goes.
Will also try them on land too.

I used to use them quite a bit, had mostly bluebill and buffy y-boards. The buffies got the most use adn worked great. Had buffies land right in them all the time. I recently bought a bunch of new dekes and sold all the y-boards. But if you have the wood & hardware and time, they are fun to make and effective.

[inline BuffyYB-OnWater.jpg ]

View attachment BuffyYB-OnWater.jpg
View attachment BuffyYB-OnWater.jpg

Back