20FT Welded aluminum boats?

Hello - looking for insight/info, please:
Would like to get a welded alum V-Hull in 20ft range, tiller steering.
PolarKraft makes the general size I'd like, but has too many things inside the boat, I don't need/want.
Basically, I want the boat to be open inside, so there's lots of room to haul decoys,etc.
Most likely will build a duck blind on top of it.
have looked at many names, most don't go up to 20ft.
(Lund is not as wide as P.K. - and more expensive)

Thanks in advance!
Bruce
Erie, PA

nearly impossible to find a v bow open floorplan boat in 20' range. If your open to jon haul Seaarks 2072 is one tough boat. Will handle some seriously rough water with the 28" sides. Will beat you up a bit though in that same rough water. I,ve had one for 4 years now with full blind on it and use it from puddleducks to seaducks. Draws 8" water fully loaded. Seaark does make a bayruner haul in that size that's probably a better ride in rough water.

I am very interested in the boats being made on Pacific coast - Alumaweld, Hewescraft, maybe Willie's.
only issue is the prices. Great boats, it seems.
SeaArk does make a nice boat - hunted in one this year- lots of room - great on smaller lakes, not so rough.
Living on Lake Erie, not so sure about the Mod-V.
thanks for everyone's insight!
Bruce

I believe theres some commercial aluminum v bows being built around new York area or use to be. The hulls I,ve seen in the past were beasts. Might actually be overkill for a hunting boat.

Just bought a StarCraft Freedom 18. The boat is 90" wide, open flat floor (one level all the way), tiller 90, boat measures 19'. Check them out.

Back