A day on the water

How does your Boykin handle the cold water? Looking into getting a partner but not sure which breed. Located in the Mid Atlantic most guys hunt with Labs.

Gary,
beautiful shots and the Goldeneye dekes that were made for you are stunning. I also pull a Jet sled behind my sneak boat and am very happy with how much more room it gives me in my boat. I am sorry to hear of your wife's illness and I pray that her suffering is minimal and recovery is swift. Enjoy your season and thank you for giving us a sample of the beautiful setting in which you and River hunt.

dc

Gary,

Looks like you picked the perfect day to get out. Amazing what a nice day in the marsh can do for the mind. Thanks for sharing

Love the pics of River Gary- Whistlers were my main target with my AWS on Champlain and he came up with an awful lot of butt grabs and leg grabs on them. Best wishes for your wife.

John

Garry,
got the dope on the first picture.

A Northern Harrier. Young female.
Owl like face and longer wings are character traits to help with the ID.

Shoot me an email and I will put you in touch with my source for any other Bird ID questions.

Bob

Gary ~
Your photos always seem to tell a story. And, the dreary weather conditions only add it their allure. Our days aren't always sunny and bright. Sending positive and healing thoughts for your wife, now in the days to come.

Back