a small favor, please

heading out for work. bump up for Sat . Only 3 days left guys and its neck and neck, so please don't forget to vote .

thanks ,

Dave B

OK guys , I'm off to work and I can't get on the site there so here is today's bump. Today is the last day to vote and right now St Vincent's is number 12 over all. Only the top 10 hospitals from all the states listed get the play rooms so I hope everyone here will vote for St Vincents today and keep the thread near the top. .

WIn or lose though, You guys have been great and I really appreciate it .

Dave B

[font=Verdana,Arial,Helvetica]St. Vincent Hospital[/font] is now BEHIND by a percent - Get your votes in now it's the LAST DAY!!!

It says to check back on the 3rd. I figure I voted at least 75 times and with 1902 views, figure that times at leat 10 votes each......about like a city twice as big as my hometown.

Last edited:
so, here is what is on the web page now....

The ten hospitals that receive the most online votes will receive two Starlight Fun Centers, generously sponsored by Colgate-Palmolive. That's double the amount of fun and laughter offered to children undergoing treatment for chronic and life-threatening illnesses.

Thank you for your support.

Voting has closed!

Every participating hospital will receive a Fun Center.

Check back April 3rd to find out which hospital in each geography will receive a second Fun Center.

Back