A very amotional day

Brian F
Brian thanks for the congrats mate, did you manage to sail a few decoys this year at the Rutgers institute float.
Take care and God Bless
Eddie and Amber
Its all about Building that Bond.

Brian thanks for the congrats mate, did you manage to sail a few decoys this year at the Rutgers institute float.
Indeed I did!! I'm not sure the event photographers got them on record officially or not but I did float 2 solid cedar blocks I carved/painted as a part of Jode's class this summer, (hen GWTeal and drake Pintail) and I had a tan cork bull Canvasback I finally completed along with a tan cork Redhead drake I carved /painted as a part of Willy McDonald's Duckblind classes, this past winter. as always a good time and fun get-together with the guys. I do believe a couple of your blocks were floating out there too! Best to you and yours, Brian F.

Brian
Glad to see that you made it to the float and managed to float a few decoys, I did see one of the pictures of the Euro widgeon that chuck floated and it was great to see it amonst the other decoys. You are a lucky lad being able to take a couple of classes with the masters Jode and willy, I did,nt have a mentor and I had to learn out of books, and Im not to sure but I think scotty may have be in the same position but still the end result is, we manage to make decoys that work for us.
Take care and od Bless
Edie and Amber
Its all about Building that Bond.

Back