AA Widgeon GREAT BOAT!!!

Kevin A

AA Widgeon 12' Trailer with spare tire, believed to be a 04 motor 15hp Mercury 2 stroke, custom blind already grassed. Lockable cover. Located in Ocean County $2,500 OBO.

Reply with a PM and I will return all messages.

Picstobeseperated227.jpg

Picstobeseperated228.jpg

Picstobeseperated229.jpg

Picstobeseperated230.jpg

photo.jpg

photo-1.jpg

photo-2.jpg

photo-3.jpg

Last edited:
kevin,
unfortuneately i cant pull the trigger on a boat right now, but for future reference if you had to hunt 2 guys out of your wigeon would you be able to. i heard the cockpits on those things are like 70" by 29". whats one go for brand new? good luck!

Great price Kevin I paid $4000.oo for mine with-out a motor and drove to kansas to pick it up good luck with the sale your price is fair if all is in good working condition,

Cas Thanks.....I think its a great and fair price.

I sent PMs to all who had questions on thread and who sent me PMs

Thanks.....

Hi,Less ,how have you been? Was your duck season any good this year ?,mine was slow though I managed to bag15 ducks and 5- canada geese ,our season closed 1-29=2011 and only snow geese are in ,I might go out for them.As far as the HAWK boat it serves me well,I camo painted it with Krylon Spray paint ,looks good and also put plastic yard netting on so I could attach Raffia grass to it and the camo skirting canopy , I reworked the top cover with some alluminum piping so that I can flip it open to shoot.The boat works well in the marshes and the bay and del .river.One evening the tide dropped out so fast it left me stranded,so I kicked on the coleman heater and me and puppy (my 8yr old lab BUSTER}took a nap to wait for the tide to roll in did not get out of the marsh till 10:30 that nite ,but I phoned ahead and told the wife not to worry,thank god for cell phones.The newest addition to the boat is a 25 HP elec. start tiller handle Yamaha 2- stroke 2- carb.motor its a little over powered for this boat but sure is fast. One thing I learned that fiberglass is no match for the concrete ramps after the state removes the piers for winter,I learned to be more carefull not to scuff the bow nose on leaving and arriving, the damage was small and repaired it with some epoxy and looks fine.Nice to hear from you take care,and good luck hunting .Cas

Hi Cas,
My season was really bad, I hunted twice and killed three (3) ducks. The flyway has moved into Missouri and we don't the ducks like years past. I'm glad the boat is working out for you. Keep in touch.
Les

kevin,
unfortuneately i cant pull the trigger on a boat right now, but for future reference if you had to hunt 2 guys out of your wigeon would you be able to. i heard the cockpits on those things are like 70" by 29". whats one go for brand new? good luck!
Material: Fiberglass
Bottom Style: Semi-Vee
Length: 12’4”
Width: 50”
Weight: 180 lbs.
Cockpit Size: 70”x29”
Capacity: 2 people, 1 dog and 225 lbs.
Total Weight Capacity: 525 lbs.
Horsepower Rating: 10
TransomHeight:15” FullyLoadedDraft:3" Standard Color: Dead Grass Green
Current Price: $4,899.00

Back