All the jersey boys. (and everyone in the area)

Anything on a date?? I have been following this thread and would really like to come down, take a rip in my boat, and meet some new guys.. Id really like to see one of those aluminium sneak boxes by john..

Tides look good for the 11th.....11:42 am high................
On the 18th dead low tide is at noon.............

I will nominate the 11th=less mud the better!
Anyone second?

I have only been to this area once......so We will need someone with a basic knowledge to help us newbies out.

PS I vote for a general tour and get together, boat check out etc..

No honey holes, secret spots, etc We need to respect the local guys. I remember how this type of run help kill another local spot years ago.............

Tides for Absecon, Absecon Creek, U.S. Hwy. 30 bridge starting with September 11, 2010.
Day High Tide Height Sunrise Moon Time % Moon
/Low Time Feet Sunset Visible

Sa 11 Low 5:33 AM -0.4 6:36 AM Rise 10:31 AM 8
11 High 11:42 AM 5.3 7:13 PM Set 8:50 PM
11 Low 6:11 PM -0.2

I will nominate the 11th=less mud the better!
Anyone second?

PS I vote for a general tour and get together, boat check out etc..
Happy to second :) When would we meet to eat? Eating is very important to me... Are there any fees to use the boat launch? Anthony

Hey everyone, due to overwhelming response. I think we out grew motts creek. Me should move to Chesnut Neck Marina. Same exit as Motts, Double or triple ramps. They just opened a tikki bar with food. I'm told its all good. I dont think there will be enough parking for everone and Motts charges launch fees. Cheasnut is just over the bridge at the Mullica, two seconds off the exit. Same exit as before. Free launches for NJ waterfowlers members.

Phil

Not trying to hijack the party but it looks like theres alot of interest. I didn't realize were splashing boats. So I think Cheasnut might be better for this crew. Let me know what you think. I just think we out grew the other place.

I'm interested, just post a final date and location. Me personally the second location would be better for touring. Chris

Cheasnut Neck is not free for NJ Waterfowlers anymore. And when it was, it was only during duck season. There is a charge, but I don't know how much. If you want a free place to put in, use the old First Bridge Marina location in tuckerton. The ramp is still there and it's State land now. There's plenty of room and parking, but no facilities.

Back