Any Alducks.com members here?

Eric Patterson

Staff member
If you are a member at alducks would you please do me a favor and post the below? Thanks.

Title: Reward for information leading to recovery of stolen Benelli M1 Shotgun

Benelli M1 shotgun stolen on 12/15 in Hampton Cove from Eric Patterson. $400 reward for information leading to it's recovery. Mossy Oak Duck Blind camo pattern, Briley black oxide extended knurled IC removeable choke, 28" barell. Receiver serial number M472838, barrel serial number C653557.

If you have information regarding this shotgun please contact epatters "at" duckboats.net

Matt

I just thought of a couple things to add if you don't mind. Gun was in a Primos brand floating zippered gun case and the gun has a black sling attached.

Eric

Thanks again. Investigator called. They have a lead. I'm not getting my hopes up but maybe something will come of it.

I hope the police are better than the ones around here. My vehicle was broken into several years ago and had thousands stolen as far as electronics, CD's, cell phone, and tools. After it was broken into there was a phone call made from my phone only minutes after and it was traced back to an individual who had a history of theft and drugs, nothing was done! I found all my CD's in a pawn shop (they had my initials on them), called investigator and nothing was done. The pawn shop said they would sell them back to me for a discounted price of $3 each, I had over 200 CD's stolen. Only thing insurance covered was the CD palyer because it was mounted to the vehicle. I leave absolutely nothing in my vehicle now.

Last edited:
Todd

They stole it from the cab of my truck, behind the seat. I never leave my gun in my truck but this one time I forgot to remove it after the hunt.

Last edited:
Not yet. They are supposed to bring a suspect in for questioning this week. If anything develops I'll post it.

Eric

Back