Anyone have a 14' Classic Barneget

John L

I am looking for a new boat and have tried to get in touch with Classicbarnegat.com several times and no returned call or e-mails. I have been in touch with David Clark and I'm going to meet up with him to see his Estuary and I want to compare it to Classic Barnegats 14' sneakbox. I like everything I have read about David's boats but I have not seen either one as of yet. Does anyone have a 14' Classic Barnegat anywhere near Long Island, NY or in the tri-state area that I could come see?

Thanks

Send TConigliaro a pm. Tom has a 14' Classic in Pennsylvania just below the Philly area. It's a nice boat. There are a few pics recently posted of his boat under the tiller extension post on page 3.

Last edited:
John-

I'm having e-mail problems and haven't been able to reply. Sorry!

I'll get back in touch with you on Monday.

Merry Christmas!

Thanks Kirk,
I thought you may have gone away for the holidays. I would like to see one of your 14' boats. Do you have any around the Long Island area?

Thanks,
John

Last edited by a moderator:
I didn't really go away, but with 3 kids and tons of family visiting, it's been tough to stay caught up. Plus I have trouble responding to boat e-mails from my home computer.

The closest boat we have would be in Mass. I'll check if Don Warren (the previous owner) has any boats in your area.

Take Care,

I realize that a comparison of these boats are not apples to apples. I am torn between getting another 1 man boat or a 2 man boat and from what I have seen and read here they both seem like fine boats and thats what makes it hard to decide with out actually seeing them.
Thank you guys for all the input.

Check your Pms John.
I have a Don Warren.

It took some getting used to the displacement hull
since I've always owned planning hull BBSBs,but
I really love it now--especially with the few touches
Mike added this year.

I have a 12 footer. I would be interested in hearing how you plan to use a 14 footer.
Do you plan to hunt 2 guys out of it or just use the extra room to get 2 guys to your hunting spot?

Back