Battery Build with Plans

Battery Build with Plans

I found this the other day. The patent is for an improved battery. If this is what they were trying to eliminate by outlawing batteries I stand with them.😁ImprovedBattery.jpg

Attachments

• 0017192.pdf
    162.3 KB · Views: 4
Last edited:
If I'm understanding the sketches correctly, the man-sized hole in the bottom is only watertight by virtue of some cloth or similar material? Nothing bad could happen there. :D I don't remember ever wanting to hunt laying face down, that's an interesting position that's depicted. Does look like his hands are clasped in prayer, as any sane man would do in that submarine.

SJ

I envision it like some sort of Tupperware lid, except that hadn't been invented in 1926. Not only that, but I swear that's Elton John in there.

SJ

I envision it like some sort of Tupperware lid, except that hadn't been invented in 1926. Not only that, but I swear that's Elton John in there.
LOL! I checked out the patent, it's a little different from the above sketch. It appears to be an early version of bodybooting, with a built in-or perhaps built on- vessel to travel aboard. Either way, you're gonna die. If that's Elton on board, he's gonna need to sing Someone Save(d) My Life Tonight.

Somehow, I uploaded the wrong one last night. Open it now and you should see the patent for Elton John's battery.

Thanks, but I enjoyed the body boot rig too. (y) Nothing new under the sun I guess.

Mr. Bogle in 1857 was definitely on laudanum, a fine prankster, or volunteered for service on the CS Hunley. His matter of fact statements about rubber or waterproof cloth keeping water out would make a great SNL skit.

I hope to construct my next years project boat from one of the plans you've added to the resources. I don't think this will be the one.;)

Either that or absinthe. 🥲 Yeah, I'd like to see just how well his invention keeps water out. Might end up having a Funeral for a Friend. Ouch!!! Get Back Honky Cat!

Back