BBSB Plywood ?

Larry, I hunt the same waters you do in a Scaup I built a couple of years ago with 3/8 BS1088 Ocume. I believe the unsupported SQFT of plywood in this stitch and glue is larger than that of the boat your building. If I were to build a smaller "one man" boat I would go with the lighter wood (maybe 1/4") because of my size (6'3" -260lbs) and experience with the durability of the boat I built. I would love to see your build, I've thought of building a smaller boat for myself. Don't hesitate to contact me if you need help or ideas along the way, I live in Union, Ky. John

Found the place today Pete. You was right. Just look for the ballfield light. I didnt get a chance to ? them about the ball field. It looked like a real ballpark though. We dug throughthere hardwood warehouse. Cool stuff. Has anyone tryed cyprus wood on there boat builds. Just wondering because is seems to be advailable around these parts. I went with the 3/8 John because I can be a little rough on stuff. Need a bit more durability. Thanks agian all --LB

Back