Bradley Electric Smokers?

CGeminski

Does anyone have any experience with the Bradley Electric Smokers that Cabelas sells? They type that automatically loads the flavor biscuits? I am thinking of purchasing one to smoke ducks, geese, pheasants, striped bass, etc and wanted to hear about anyones experiences... thanks!

This is the unit I am referring to:
http://www.cabelas.com/product/Bradley174-Electric-Smoker/713823.uts?Ntk=AllProducts&searchPath=%2Fcatalog%2Fsearch.cmd%3Fform_state%3DsearchForm%26N%3D0%26fsch%3Dtrue%26Ntk%3DAllProducts%26Ntt%3Dbradley%2Bsmokers%26x%3D0%26y%3D0%26WTz_l%3DHeader%253BSearch-All%2BProducts&Ntt=bradley+smokers&WTz_l=Header%3BSearch-All+Products

I've had a six rack Bradley smoker for five years and love it. I've used it for all kinds of meat and fish.
It's pretty much automated once you load it, you can set the temp/smoke and walk away.

We sell them and the feedback we get is people love them. No problems so far and it has been a few years or so since the first one sold.

I keep hoping my old smokers calf when we have one in stock so I can upgrade.

Eric

I've had one for 4 or 5 years. Love the thing but I have had trouble with the feed so it's not really a set and walk away machine for me. I have to watch it for the smoke period to make sure it feeds and help it when it doesn't. I do fish and ribs mainly and like the heat adjustment...I just don't trust the biscuit feeding.

Back