Chesapeake Bay Retriever

Dwight F.

I'm looking to get a pup in the near future. I lost mine last September to old age. Browning was 13 years old and was one of my best companions ever. Thanks for the info.

Dwight, pm rich young from the site he does not have litters regularly, but when he does he has great dogs.

Dwight,
There are a lot of quality breeders on the east coast. Look on team chesapeake website. That would be a good start.

Tom

I hate to disappoint you... but I have spent the last 8 years with the best Chessie ever... and plan to do so for the next 6 years or more!!!! Sorry for your loss

Phil
Are you dissing his dog or the fact that his dog didn't make it to old age ?

Neither!!! Have a CBR that makes it to 13 is a true gift!

Just sharing the love of the CBR! The best breed in the world.

Neither!!! Have a CBR that makes it to 13 is a true gift!

Just sharing the love of the CBR! The best breed in the world.

It definitely didn't sound like you Phil....that's why i asked LOL

Some friends in Sarasota Fl. bred their Chessie bitch to one of my boys recently. Both are beautiful dogs with all the proper health clearances. pups are due in three weeks. X rays say between six to ten little spines. Pm me if you are interested. Rich

Good luck and I hope you find that special pup just for you, Dwight.

Phil, I sure enjoyed those pictures.
Al

Thanks everyone for all the reply's. I'll sit down tonight after work and contact a few of you. After a long great weekend of camping it's back to business. Thanks again!

If you're wanting a pup in July, these guys had two females not spoken for in this litter last time I checked, I'm getting a male out of this breeding. They have Westwind and Northerflight in their pedigree. They are in Missouri.

http://www.highpowerretrievers.com/DisplayPage.php?sID=10&pID=10

20141125_094533_zps24104eef.jpg
[/URL]

20141125_073753_zpsfd879b4a.jpg
[/URL]

20141125_082529_zpsb6a2d727.jpg
[/URL]

Last edited:
Back