Chickens....

Any notion where I could get a line on a case of corn dogs? I don't need a certificate of origin or any other papers for these ones. They are to settle a debt.

Costco has the big boxes of corn dogs. Just sayin.

And no more nonsense, I'll ban the whole lot of you.

30 days = July 17th? Your math is a bit flawed...kind of like your emoji filled sentences...

I have always hated the popularity contest aspect of "likes" on the internet...now that I am in second place I am rethinking that policy

Screenshot_1.jpg

the fact that I am first looser to HuntinDave...ugh. Help me!!!

30 days = July 17th? Your math is a bit flawed...kind of like your emoji filled sentences...

I have always hated the popularity contest aspect of "likes" on the internet...now that I am in second place I am rethinking that policy

View attachment 52481

the fact that I am first looser to HuntinDave...ugh. Help me!!!
I didn't get to pick the date,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,, but I'm ok with it just the same.

Another way to view the chart you posted, is that you are tied for third loser behind me. Ha! take them apples.

I'm a new member(1/2 hour) have been duck-shooten for 70 yrs (82yrs old) and must say that u guys sound alot like
most of my buddies, guess i'll enjoy this web.note: at my age not 2 computer savy in fact it's taking me 10 min to type
this.
Welcome aboard George. My typing is also the two finger hunt/peck style, so most of the time my responses are short and to the point.

Back