Coastal NJ Puddler Video with Thelma

Craig, outstanding!! Really enjoyed that, though I was expecting Clint Eastwood to be holding the birds in the last frame.
Nice double on the mallards. Thanks again for sharing.

Best - Paul

Thank you!

[font=Verdana,Arial,Helvetica]
What type of boat are you hunting from ?

Bob Fricke built glass over cedar barnegat bay sneakbox, custom canvas, 15 hp yamaha two stroke

IMG_3398.jpg

DSC_0446.jpg

[/font]

Last edited:
Craig, outstanding!! Really enjoyed that, though I was expecting Clint Eastwood to be holding the birds in the last frame.
Nice double on the mallards. Thanks again for sharing.

Best - Paul

I was thinking about the same thing. Maybe Eli Wallach yelling ''You know what you are? Just a dirty son of a 'Ahh Ahhh Ahhhhhh...'.''

That video really made my day. Beautifully done.

Tim

Thelma took all my good luck with her. Caught my trailer in a pothole this morning, bent the tongue beyond repair. Still went out, saw no birds.

Hoping the replacement tongue gets here quickly...

IMG_3465.jpg

[font=Verdana,Arial,Helvetica]
Incredible video!!!! The quality is the best that I have seen! 3 cameras? 1080p? Which GoPro are you using?
Thank you! Four cameras, one DSLR, three GoPros. two Hero3 black editions, both 1080p. One Hero 4 black edition, 4k.

[/font]

I wish I had the cameras with me when I had 20 wigeon and gadwall backpedaling at 10 yards this weekend... that would have been a great video but some days I leave them at home.

Back