Duck Picking the L'Anguille Lounge way

I have experienced this, but got in trouble for not properly pulling the scaps out of the wings first.

The scaps/tertials just get in the way and slow the process down. I can pick a Teal in less than a minute, a Mallard in less than three and a White front in less than five. Sure makes for some good eating.

Actually Pat, you were the one that pulled me out of the line for this offense at your place. I was there about 6 years ago with some other guys from New Jersey. And you can clean a teal in a minute.

I got the fingers at Herter's when they were in business which dates me as pretty old! I think McMurray Hatchery has them though.

Greg, I'm terrible at names but the quicker we get this done the sooner we can relax. Were you with Woody? You weren't the one that dropped my new Benelli in the pit were you? Hope I didn't hurt your feelings too bad ;-). Come see us again. I'm a lot more mellow now!

I got the fingers at Herter's when they were in business which dates me as pretty old! I think McMurray Hatchery has them though.

Greg, I'm terrible at names but the quicker we get this done the sooner we can relax. Were you with Woody? You weren't the one that dropped my new Benelli in the pit were you? Hope I didn't hurt your feelings too bad ;-). Come see us again. I'm a lot more mellow now!

If you were with Woody I'd deny it for sure!!! ;.)

Pat, I was with Tom Wilhelm and a few other guys, but I have met Woody. We came in late January two years in a row and we always had a great time. One of your sons was in college for wildlife biology then, maybe at Arkansas State? After watching you clean ducks we ended up building a plucker and doing it your way. I also got jabbed by those nails on your wall outside when hanging up birds! Maybe we can put something together next season, I would really like to come back.

Back