duckboats.net App

Is there a specific search word on Google play? I'm not finding it. I'm on an Android phone if that makes a difference.

Hi Eric. My drop-down appears to not have the app install option. I'll keep looking.

Attachments

• Screenshot_20240127-173231.png
    Screenshot_20240127-173231.png
    220.1 KB · Views: 1
Hi Eric. My drop-down appears to not have the app install option. I'll keep looking.
Duh...I'm using my device! I apparently did this. The one thing I've noticed is If I suggest this site while using my phone say on Facebook the link shows up fine but if I click on the link it opens dhbp but says Oops and nothing shows up. If I then click on the picture of the bbsb it opens the site and all the forum options.

Last edited:
Xenforo wrote the software that this forum now uses. If that image is showing up in a link on FB then FB is posting the wrong image. Their screw-up.

I installed it, and it works. What's the difference or advantages?
Thanks
For me I like being able to access the site from my phone. Now if I'm going to upload pictures I'll use my computer because the app doesn't allow for manipulation such as rotate. Many times loaded pictures are rotated when trying to use my phone.

Attachments

• IMG_20240115_101422789_HDR.jpg
    IMG_20240115_101422789_HDR.jpg
    425.6 KB · Views: 1
I tried using the install link on my iPhone. I get a rapidly scrolling video and at the bottom there is a message saying the feature requires accessing the site using the built-in Safari browser. So I guess the app is just for Android devices?

I tried using the install link on my iPhone. I get a rapidly scrolling video and at the bottom there is a message saying the feature requires accessing the site using the built-in Safari browser. So I guess the app is just for Android devices?
I have an iphone and it works just fine. I've not tried it with an android device as I do not own one.

I installed it, and it works. What's the difference or advantages?
Thanks
To my knowledge the biggest advantage on an is you can launch the app straight from the home screen as opposed to launching the browser and going to a bookmark. It simply saves steps. I don't have an Android device but have heard notifications get pushed to the home screen so say if someone send you a message, aka conversation, you will know.

To my knowledge the biggest advantage on an is you can launch the app straight from the home screen as opposed to launching the browser and going to a bookmark. It simply saves steps. I don't have an Android device but have heard notifications get pushed to the home screen so say if someone send you a message, aka conversation, you will know.
Thanks.
It's working good on my android. I'll have to set my notifications

Back