Durability of Collapsible Decoy Bags?

Mike Trudel

Will soon be purchasing generation 3 of collapsible decoy bags and was wondering what thoughts others had on the toughness of these collapsible bags?

I have found Ryobi to tear easy and Fishers to be to brittle in cold weather. Toro have performed the best of the three, but I see there is a bag made by Worx. Does any one have experience with the Worx collapsible bag? Or perhaps a brand not listed above?

Thanks for any advise.

Mike,

Without seeing them in person I can't say exactly but I just looked up the Worx bags and they look like the Fiskars bags.

You can get the Toro bags shipped right to your house since they are not sold at the stores.
http://www.homedepot.com/p/Toro-Utility-Bin-29210/100495449?cm_mmc=Shopping%7cTHD%7cG%7c0%7cG-BASE-PLA%7c&gclid=CjwKEAiA1o-zBRDomsWasvKh4S8SJADSlZkqo7JKf2VdKfz-XVAY21ldty8ppkUVYLRwihC1m0f2uhoCXH3w_wcB&gclsrc=aw.ds

I don't hunt enough to be a true field tester anymore but my Avery bags are ten years old and still trucking. They are wearing in places but still functional.

Mike I use the Toro and they have held up well over about 6 seasons. The only complaint I have is one cracked bottom.

As long as there are scaup decoys in it and we are hunting scaup, I like all of them... Also they all make good ash trays for a fine Maduro in January...

Last edited:
Back