Eat your heart out yanquis

Jon Walczak

Desde Argentina

We have lots of photos and lots of dead things . Shot all kinds of new species . Got to eat all kinds of strange foods including tarta coturra pie . We are leaving some birds for Dani and Hitch by the way . Even though we killed 9 different species of ducks yesterday .

By the way Sikorski you suck !!!! tu chupes

Last edited:
Live from La Gringa...

It may have been mentioned that Giovanni has installed a computer and an internet connection, so with the help of a USB port we will hopefully be posting real time photos from this wonderful place in the days and weeks ahead, fresh off the CF cards.

I hope you all,very far south, are having a great time, and it's good to hear there are plenty of birds. Save some of the Malbec for us as well, and don't forget George; remind Giovanni to float the Muckruckin Jorge decoys for us...we promise not to fill them with shot :)

Have more fun,

Hitch

Re: ¿Dónde están los cuadros? nm
Alright Pete

I'll say it for all of us dopes that barely made it thru high school. Quit speaking in tongues! (or don't I really want to know what you said, hehe)

Don't leave my Chiloe there!!!

Can't wait to see the pics.

Cleaned my truck and have $17.63 saved for next year's trip. The couches are getting raided next. I'm well on my way!!!

You break any shotguns?

-D

you obviously didn't clean out the side door pockets grasshopper. There is at least an argentine airfare in there.
so get diggin boy! :)

Jon that's not his chiloe I called dibs! Bwahahahhahahahaha
Keep taking pics, did you take enough storage cards for it? I surely hope you didn't take just one!

Keep having fun and keep Obi Won out of line!

And Dani, I'm way jealous! You and Hitch give em heck!

Jon you suck! :D

Doug

Don't leave my Chiloe there!!!

Can't wait to see the pics.

Cleaned my truck and have $17.63 saved for next year's trip. The couches are getting raided next. I'm well on my way!!!

You break any shotguns?

-D

Last edited:
Doug-

I'll take lots of pictures so that I can share the wealth. I'm generous that way doncha know. Maybe next time?

Dani, your a dear! Have fun luv! And I'll hold ya to the pics! Good luck and safe travel!

Doug-

I'll take lots of pictures so that I can share the wealth. I'm generous that way doncha know. Maybe next time?

Back