Finally there done

Gary March

I just finished up my 12 barrows goldeneye decoys and was very excited how they turned out, Until I recieved the eight from Grant Werdick that I commisioned from him. Mine look like sh_t compared to his. Kinda depressed now! Im pretty sure I will still shoot some birds over this set coming Nov. Thnaks Grant for some beautiful birds and Keith Mueller for the book that inspired me to make the courtship decoy. Grant I want to be on your list for some commons next year.
Thanks for looking

Gary March

img1878k.jpg

Gary,

The decoys look great, I'm sure we'll see pictures of the whole rig on the water as well, that will be a sight!

Best
Chuck

Gary, nice job on your birds. I really like the grunt-whistle courter. Looks like a nice rig for your exploits this year. Good luck this year, you must be headed to the salt water soon.

Gary,

You are an artist.

You are particular about your shop, your boat and your deeks, your dog.
you have an artistic eye & are highly skilled in all of the above.

It is guys like you that give duck hunters and sportsmen (artists and conservationists) a good name.

Hope you and that super dog have a season to remember!

That's a beautiful rig Gary. I do like that one courting drake. I was wondering where I could get a pattern for that posture. I guess I'll have to get the book. By the way, what shape are your anchors? It looks like a straight bar of lead across the bottom of the wire. Does that shape tend to bite into the bottom?

Looks like you have some serious gunning to do now. Rigs looks nice! Would love to see some pics when you have them in the field, Jode

Gary, your's looks great!! You should be proud of that.

You meantion this Grant guy, who is that and do you have a picture of his stuff too? I think you have mentioned him in the past. Has he done other work for you??

Looking good, Gary! I don't see anything to be depressed about there, you did a great job. I'd imagine we might be able to work something out in the way of some commons.

By the way, disregard the Sikorski and Dellamater comments, they're obviously dazed and confused with their current hunting success................ :)

-GW

Back