First Post

Connor Linn

Just wanted to share a few memorable moments from last years season as my first post.

IMG_1863_zpsnpko44ju.jpg
[/URL]

Few memorable hunts, first banded bird

IMG_1859_zpsdnzg4upu.jpg
[/URL]

Can't not show off the bird dog! (JD) Shawn Linn may say he's his dog, however we both know who his real favorite is.

IMG_1862_zpswkvgsczv.jpg
[/URL]

Last but not least, a few pictures from goose season, including when me and my buddy took a few friends out for their first goose hunt, and ended up filling our 7 man limit.

Last edited:
Good morning, Connor and Shawn~

Congratulations to you both! I'm sure you will create many more fine memories afield.

All the best,

SJS

Conner
Good to have you aboard. I will look forward to reading some of your posts/threads and checking out the pictures from your days in the field. Good luck to you this year. I'd say that JD fits right in!
Al

Congrats Collin, er. . . Connor. Glad to have you here. Maybe you can help keep your dad in line. There are some good memories in some of those photos for me too. Hope you are enjoying school. Study hard and make sure you get back here to spend some time in the blind over Christmas break.

Maybe this year your can get a Mallard.

Chad A

Well Conner you might want to be care full about who is J.D. s best buddy is,. I happen to know that every time we go some where he ends up sleeping with me. See you soon

Back