Grayson Chesser

Anybody know how to get ahold of him? I used to have his number but his website is no longer up. Looking for a copy of his book and I had heard he had them at one time. Thanks.

David, His phone number is: 757 824 9666. If you get in touch with him be certain to ask him about the rocket blowing up in Virginia a few months back. It is a remarkable story. He called me a month or so ago to tell me. Apparently he was only a mile and half away when it blew! At the time he called he hadn't checked on several of his duck blinds, but felt certain they had been damaged. Best, Worth Mathewson

Thanks Worth. I was watching the live feed of that launch attempt. It took me about a second to realize what happened. It was rather surprising to see that happen. I can only imagine the surprise or disbelief that NASA was feeling. They got quite pretty quick and made no comments until the press release best as I remember. I snapped a couple of pictures on my phone of the aftermath from the live feed. I'll try to post them.

Do you mean his blinds may have been damaged by falling rocket debris? Can you imagine sitting in a blind and having to doges falling rocket pieces?

If they weren't damaged by falling debris, I bet some will be damaged by te clean up and scouring for parts during the aftermath.

Mark W

Last edited:
Back